Can God Trust You?
Why are many Christians not receiving God’s blessings, not to talk of abundant blessings?
Many Christians may say it is because God is in the heavens and he does what he pleases, We might be right; however, Abundance blessings are beyond what many of us know or had conceived. Some may say it is because many people are not sowing enough monetary seeds to the kingdom of God assignment; or maybe they’re not attending enough Church services, conference, congress, or seminar; We might even hold on to all kind of assumptions or “pentecostal believes” but, I want us also to include the following in our consideration, that the abundance of Jesus Christ is not how much money we generated, neither is it how much money we hoard in our bank account or stocks as a reward of being one of the best tithers.
What is Abundance?
- Worldly abundance may mean the quantity or a large amount of money of some other things you accumulated or as much as you can hoard because you are one of the best tithers.
- Kingdom abundance simply means the fullness of Christ that gives you an access code to everything you may need as at when you need them, including the peace of Jesus Chris.
- John 10:10 Says, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. Sowing your family inheritance to get a job is not synonymous with the abundance of Christ.
- Because you are a believer in Christ, you are not at an advantage because you are a tither, and if you are not paying tithes, you are not at a disadvantage.
Again, why are many Christians not receiving God’s blessings not to talk of abundant blessings?
1 Samuel 1:9-11.
1. Abundance blessings may elude many Christians because many people are misinterpreting what Godly or Christ kingdom abundant really meant.
2. God does not see the majority of people that call themselves Christians as “faithful servants” that will be selling their family inheritance and be sowing their abundant back to him through another Cannan land real estate project.
- Many “Christians” have become lie to themselves, and to the kingdom of God at large. When many of us received a little blessing, we developed the mindset of deceit and a hoarding mentality. Let’s see Mark 10:21-23.
How can I position myself to receive abundant blessings?
- Christians, be truthful to yourself and be faithful to God in honoring your vows or promises. 1 Samuel 1:20, 24-28
2. Which vow or promise have you made in the past or recently but knowingly or unknowingly you do no honor it? 1 Samuel 1:24-28.
In conclusion: 1 Samuel 2:18-21.
- God will never take any good things away from you, his nature and intention are to always give back to you what you gave him in abundance. Listen to this, and it is very important. God will never leave you Empty!
ARE YOU IN CHRIST? THAT’S ENOUGH! CONTINUE WALKING IN CHRIST.