NIGERIANS RELAX. GOD IS IN CONTROL HOWEVER, YOU MUST JETTISON STREET PROTESTS.
The Following are only for your information so that you will not be surprised or afraid when you begin to see them happening.
- There is no plan for the year 2023 presidential election.
- Beware of Pastor Tunde Bakare and Sanusi’s political alliance.
- Beware of Atiku Abubakar second coming.
- Again, Nigerians, don’t worry about Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he is not a threat.
- Osinbajo, Babatunde Sanwo Olu, and many other pretending Christians in the Buhari government, the Lord said your hypocrisy stinks to him. You all need urgent repentance before He will be exposing you.
- Nigerians, beware, the presidency is waiting for any slight opportunity for protests, they may even stir up one for their operation to take over the nation of Nigeria to be completed, and the Lagos States is their target, but guess what, they will fail again.
CHIEF BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NOT A THREAT TO THE NATION OF NIGERIA PEACE AND ABUNDANCE.
CAN, PFN, ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OSIBAJO AND THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS ARE.
ARE YOU OPERATING WITH ZEALOUSNESS, COMPASSION OR YOU ARE COMMISSIONED BY GOD?
NOTE THIS, ZEALOUSNESS, COMPASSION AND COMMISSION ARE NOT THE SAME.
Moses tried it before, but he regretted his actions, and that was what sent him to “university of shepherds” owned by Jethro.
How? He thought he has special anointing to help the Israelites, because he was privileged to be in the house of Pharaoh.
BEFORE I CONTINUE, KEEP THIS IN YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND AS YOU CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY TO THE YEAR 2023.
THE LORD SAID, CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA A.K.A CAN, PENTECOSTAL FELLOWSHIP OF NIGERIA A.K.A PFN, PASTOR E A ADEBOYE, BISHOP DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO, PASTOR YEMI OSIBAJO AND MANY OTHER CHRISTIAN LEADERS IN NIGERIA ARE BETRAYAL OF THEIR CITIZENS.
DON’T WORRY, STOP RUMINATING OR DWELLING ON THEIR ACTIONS, IT’S A PAY BACK TIME FOR CHIEF BOLA AHMED TINUBU AND HIS COHORTS DECEPTIONS.
BUT, ALL THE ONES THAT BETRAYED HIM WILL UNDOUBTEDLY RECEIVE THEIR OWN REWARD ONE AFTER THE OTHER SOONER, UNLESS THEY REPENT.
Let us continue, “One day, after Moses had grown , it happened that he went to his countrymen and looked at their hard labors; and he saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his countrymen. He turned to look around, and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand. He went out the next day and saw two Hebrew men fighting with each other; and he said to the aggressor, “Why are you striking your friend?” But the man said, “Who made you a prince and a judge over us? Do you intend to kill me as you killed the Egyptian?” Then Moses was afraid and said, “Certainly this incident is known.” Exodus 2:11-14 AMP.
No one can help the nation of Nigeria or Nigerians without being prepared, commissioned and commanded by God.
Why? Because average Nigerians, or let me say ninety nine percent of Nigerians are betrayal. And most of the time is not really the fault of many Nigerians, it is because of long time in poverty and continuous extremely difficult situations that have been created from bad governance of irresponsible leaders in the secular and religious sectors.
THE NATION OF NIGERIA HAS SURVIVED ALREADY, HOWEVER THE CITIZENS MUST CAREFULLY AND PATIENTLY BE WAITING FOR THE MANIFESTATION.