Can God Trust You?
Why do you think many Christians are not receiving God’s blessings freely, not to talk of abundant blessings?
Many Christians may say it is because God is in the heavens and he does what he pleases.
We might be partially right; however, Abundance blessings are beyond what many of us know or had conceived.
Someone may say it is because many people are not sowing enough monetary faith seeds, Isaac seed or sacrificial offerings to the kingdom of God assignment, or maybe they’re not attending enough holy ghost services, conference, congress, or seminar; some might even hold on to all kind of assumptions or “pentecostal believes” myths and other religious fallacies, but, I want us also to include the following in our consideration, that the abundance of Jesus Christ is not how much money we generated, neither is it how much money we hoard in our bank account or stocks as a reward of being one of the best tithers.
What is Abundance?
- Worldly abundance simply means the quantity or a large amount of money or some other things you accumulated or as much as you can hoard because you are one of the best tithers. In another words “dangerously wealthy”
- In Christ Kingdom abundance simply means the fullness of Christ that gives you an access code to everything you may need as at when you need them, including peace, joy and blessings of Jesus Christ. John 10:10 Says, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. Sowing your family inheritance to get a job is not synonymous with the abundance of Christ.
- You are not at advantage because you are a best tither, and if you are not paying tithes, you are not at a disadvantage.
Back to our question, why are many Christians not receiving God’s blessings freely, not to talk of abundant blessings?
1 Samuel 1:9-11.
1. Abundance blessings may elude many Christians because many people are misinterpreting what Godly or Jesus Christ kingdom abundant really meant.
2. God does not see the majority of people that call themselves Christians as “faithful servants” by selling their family inheritance to be sowing their abundant blessings back to him through a Canaan land or a Redemption camp real estate project.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
- Many “Christians” have become a dangerous lie to themselves, and to the kingdom of God at large. When many people received a little blessing, they developed the mindset of deceit and a hoarding mentality. Let’s see the book of Mark 10:21-23.
Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!”
So how can I position myself to receive abundant blessings?
- Christians, must be truthful to themselves and be faithful to God by honoring their vows or promises unto Him. 1 Samuel 1:20, 24-28.
Which vow or promise have you made in the past or recently but knowingly or unknowingly you do not honor it? 1 Samuel 1:24-28.
In conclusion, 1 Samuel 2:18-21.
- God will never take any good things away from any believer in Christ, His nature and original intention for us is to always give back to you what you worship him with in abundance. Listen to this, it is very important, God will never leave any giver Empty!
ARE YOU IN CHRIST? THAT’S ENOUGH, CONTINUE WALKING WITH OR IN HIM.