Can God Trust You?
Many Christians may say it is because God is in the heavens and he does what he pleases. We might be partially right; however, the Abundance of blessings is beyond what many of us know or had conceived. Someone may even say, it is because many people are not sowing enough monetary faith seeds, Isaac seeds, increasing tithes, or sacrificial offerings into the kingdom of God assignment, or perhaps they’re not attending enough holy ghost services, and conferences, congresses, or seminars.
Some ignorant Christians might even hold on to all kinds of religious assumptions or “Pentecostal Churches” believe in myths, shenanigans, and other religious fallacies.
I want us also to include the following in our consideration, the abundance of Jesus Christ is not how much money we generated, nor is it how much money we hoard in our bank account or stocks as a reward for being one of the best tithers.
What is Abundance?
- The worldly term for abundance simply means the quantity or a large amount of money or some other things you accumulated or as much as you can hoard, in other words, you must be “dangerously wealthy” in the “Pentecostal Churches” terms because you are one of the best tithers, Isaac seed sowers.
- In Jesus Christ’s Kingdom, abundance simply means the fullness of Christ that gives every believer in Christ an access code to everything they will need, whenever they need them, including peace, joy, and many other blessings of Jesus Christ.
- John 10:10 Says, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. Sowing your family inheritance to get a job is not synonymous with the abundance of Christ.
- A believer is not more at an advantage above other believers because he or she is the best tither, or increasing tithes quarterly or yearly, and if any believers in Christ are not paying tithes, they are not at a disadvantage, neither will any believer in Christ will be toss into hellfire because of not paying tithes or sowing Isaac seed into any real estate business centers.
Why do you think many Christians are not receiving God’s blessings freely, not to talk of abundant blessings?
1 Samuel 1:9-11.
1. Abundance of blessings may elude many Christians because many people are misinterpreting what Godly or Jesus Christ’s kingdom abundant really meant.
2. In Jesus Christ’s kingdom, God does not see the majority of people that are calling themselves Christians as “faithful servants” because of selling their family inheritances or fraudulent income to be sowing hypocritical abundant blessings to him through a Canaanland or a Redemption camp real estate projects.
WHAT DID YOU MEAN?
- Very simple, except if you are in denial; Many innocent or ignorant Christians have become a dangerous lie to themselves, and to the kingdom of God at large. How? When many people received a little blessing, especially the so-called Christians, they developed the mindset of deceit and a hoarding mentality. Jesus Christ detests such attitudes, the following scripture is recorded in the book of Mark 10:21-23.
“Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!”
So how can I position myself to receive abundant blessings?
- Christians, must be truthful to themselves, and be faithful to God by honoring their vows or promises unto Him. 1 Samuel 1:20, 24-28. Which vow or promise have you made in the past or recently but knowingly or unknowingly you do not honor? 1 Samuel 1:24-28.
In conclusion, 1 Samuel 2:18-21.
- Take note of this, the Almighty God will never take any good things away from anyone that puts their trust in Him, not to talk of believers in Christ, God’s nature and original intention for His children is to always give back to them whatever you worship him with in abundance, not as in Canaanland business centers. Listen to this, it is very important, God will never leave any giver empty!
ARE YOU IN CHRIST? THAT’S ENOUGH, CONTINUE WALKING WITH HIM OR IN HIM BY USING THE HOLY SPIRIT AS YOUR NAVIGATOR.