Can God Trust You?
Many Christians may say, I don’t know, God is in the heavens and he does what he pleases; that’s okay. They might be partially right however, if you know for sure that you’re in Christ and abiding in HIM, God will undoubtedly trust you and continue to trust you.
Note this, the Abundance of blessings in Jesus Christ’s kingdom is beyond what many of us know or have conceived.
Someone may even say that it is because many people are not sowing enough monetary faith seeds, their Isaac as seeds, increasing their tithes, or giving sacrificial offerings in religious camps fertile ground for the purpose of the kingdom of God assignment, or perhaps the guilty conscience that they’re not attending enough holy ghost services, conferences, congresses, or seminars.
Some ignorant Christians might even hold on to all kinds of religious assumptions which various “Isaac seed sowing Pentecostal Churches and their belief in religious myths, shenanigans, and fallacies they have planted in their memory in various Shiloh camps.
Believers in Christ, I want us to also include the following in our consideration, the abundance of Jesus Christ is not how much money we generate, nor is it how much money we hoard in our bank account, or stocks as a reward for being one of the best tithers.
What Is Abundance?
- The worldly people’s term for abundance simply means the quantity or a large amount of money, houses, or some other material things they have accumulated or as much as you can hoard for the next generation, in other words, you must be “dangerously wealthy” in the “Pentecostal Churches” terms because you are one of their best tithers, Isaac seed sowers and other religiosity.
- In Jesus Christ’s Kingdom, abundance simply means the fullness of Christ that gives every believer in Christ an access code to everything that pertains to life and godliness, in other words, whatever they will need whenever they need them including peace, joy, and many other blessings of Jesus Christ.
- John 10:10 Says, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. Sowing your family inheritance to get a job is not synonymous with the abundance of Christ.
- A believer in Christ is not more at an advantage above other believers in Christ because he or she is the best tither, or increasing tithes quarterly or yearly, and if any believers in Christ are not paying tithes, they are not at a disadvantage, neither will any believer in Christ will be tossed into hellfire because of not paying tithes increments or sowing their Isaac as seed into any Shiloh camp, Redemption camp or any other religious real estate business centers.
Why do you think many Christians are not receiving God’s blessings freely, not to talk of abundant blessings?
BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF CHRISTIAN’S FOCUS IS ON SPECIAL ANOINTED MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD’S MYTHS AND FALLACIES NOT GOD’S TRUTH
The following scripture says, “So Hannah got up after eating and drinking in Shiloh. Now Eli the priest was sitting on his seat beside the doorpost of the temple (tabernacle) of the Lord. Hannah was greatly distressed, and she prayed to the Lord and wept in anguish. She made a vow, saying, “O Lord of hosts, if You will indeed look on the affliction (suffering) of Your maidservant and remember, and not forget Your maidservant, but will give Your maidservant a son, then I will give him to the Lord all the days of his life; a razor shall never touch his head.”
1 Samuel 1:9-11 AMP.
1. Abundance of blessings may continue to elude many Christians because many businessmen and women of gods and their people are misinterpreting what Godly or Jesus Christ’s kingdom abundant really meant.
2. Because many innocent believers don’t know that in Jesus Christ’s kingdom, God does not see the majority of people who are calling themselves Christians as His faithful servants simply because they are selling their family inheritances or using their fraudulent income to be sowing hypocritical Isaac as seed for abundant blessings of JESUS CHRIST in a Canaanland, Redemption, Mountain of Fire, Mountains of Fallacies and many other religious camps real estate projects.
WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT?
Very simple! There is nothing like such an attitude above in Jesus Christ’s kingdom before receiving Jesus Christ’s faithfulness. Except if you are in denial, you will notice that many innocent and ignorant Christians have become dangerous lies and obstacle to themselves, and to the kingdom of God’s assignment at large due to various erroneous teachings in Redemption camps. How? Fake testimonies, when many people receive little blessing, especially the so-called Christians, they will develop a mindset of deceit and hoarding mentality, and Jesus Christ detests such attitudes. The following scripture is recorded in the book of Mark 10:21-23. Please endeavor to go and read it with the Holy Spirit’s mind.
“Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” At this the man’s face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!”
So How Can I Position Myself To Receive Jesus Christ’s Abundant Blessings?
First, every Christian must be truthful to themselves as Jesus Christ commanded, and be faithful to God by honoring their vows or promises unto Him not to special anointed men and women of God in various Shiloh camps and Redemption camps real estate business centers. 1 Samuel 1:20, 24-28. Which vow or promise have you made in the past or recently but knowingly or unknowingly you do not honor? 1 Samuel 1:24-28.
In conclusion, 1 Samuel 2:18-21.
Take note of this, the Almighty God will never take any good things away from anyone who puts their trust in Him, not to talk of believers in Christ who have died with Him, God’s nature and original intention for His children is to always give back to them whatever they’re worshipping him with in abundance, not as in various Canaanland, or Shiloh camps real estate business centers.
Listen to this, it is very important, God will never leave any giver empty!
ARE YOU SURE YOU’RE IN CHRIST? THAT’S GOOD ENOUGH! CONTINUE WALKING WITH HIM OR IN HIM BY USING THE HOLY SPIRIT GIVEN TO YOU AS YOUR NAVIGATOR.