Let Every Christian Re Examine Their Way And Motive If Truly Is Of Christ
“Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.” Philippians 2:3-7 NASB.
Most of the messages that many Christians had used and continually using to be defrauding others in this dispensation is majorly Apostle Paul’s messages.
But, have you ever ask yourself the following questions?
- If Apostle Paul is standing here with me today will he confirm all this pentecostal distortion of his words or the way of interpretation?
- Will Apostle Paul be willing to give his consent to many manipulation of his words or teachings that many general overseer and bishop are calling strategies if he’s alive?
- Will Jesus Christ consent to the fraudulent approach of Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, if anyone is humble enough to ask Him?
- Will Jesus Christ approve the manipulating style of defrauding His followers by Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and many so called man and woman of God are using if He show up today?
- If in honesty Pastor Enoch Adejare Adejare Adeboye, Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and many other influential men and women of God in Nigeria genuiely have the love of Christ, and had not play fraudulent roles in ex president Good luck Jonathan’s government, wouldn’t it be nice if for once that they should come out and shut Buhari and Osibajo’s mouth as they continually calling ex president Jonathan the most corrupt president in the nation, Knowing fully well that they’re all part of ex president Jonathan’s corruptions and largesse.
- Can all these businessmen and women that many people are calling men of God face their country with the fear of God and say it boldly that they are not part of Ex President Good luck Jonathan’s exponential breakthrough of corruption?
WHAT DOES JESUS CHRIST SAY ABOUT INJUSTICE?
Brethren, I know that the above group of people are gods to many people in Nigerians, but why would supposed Christians or sons and daughters of daddy g.o and bishop love to be heaping coals of Fire upon their religious leaders head is what I don’t understand? How? By not jointly encouraging their daddy and papa to go and confess their attrocities, repent all of them and make amendment wherever it is necessary, although many people still claimed that they love them?
Believers in Christ, why is it hard for many men and women of God in Nigeria, especially Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo and many other influential men and women of God be courageous and repent of their atrocities, make amendments and restitute, even though many of them teaches it with passion in their redemption camps? Is it because they are afraid that they will not have more opportunities to be accumulating more fraudulent wealth and other worldly things, or they fear losing the ones they already accumulated already fraudulently?
Believers in Christ, don’t expect the heathen to adjust their ways to that of righteousness of Christ, if supposed Christians don’t want to stand for the price of the righteousness of Christ. What is the essence of building more redemption camps to lure others and be destroying them?
In conclusion, Believers in Christ must pay more attention to what Jesus Christ says than the manipulations of Daddy g.o and Bishop. Jesus said, “Therefore all that they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds; for they say things and do not do them.” Matthew 23:3 NASB.