WAITING ON GOD’S FAITHFULNESS PATIENTLY IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ANY BELIEVER IN CHRIST IT IS A MUST
In the Old Testament, the psalmist celebrates waiting patiently for the Lord Psalm 40:1. And the book of Isaiah 40:31 says, ”those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint” Isaiah 40:31.
BUT, WHY ARE MODERN-DAY CHRISTIAN LEADERS FUELING FEAR AND ANXIETY IN CHRISTIANS LIVES?
One of the reasons why many Christians cannot and will not be able to wait on God’s faithfulness is because many so-called men and women of God on the pulpit are not helping the matter for Christians that sincerely want to be waiting patiently anymore. Anxiousness and anxiety has become tools in various men and women of God’s hands.
WHAT IS ANXIETY?
Anxiety is an intense desire or concern to do something, or for something to happen at all costs or by all means.
- Anxiety will surely cause someone to shift their focus away from what God initially said concerning their situation, to what men or women of God are saying to them.
- Anxiety will surely make Christians to be traveling all around mountains of fire or redemption camp business centers relentlessly, sowing their business money or children’s school fees as Isaac’s seed for manifestation of God’s blessings, power, presence, and unchangeable promises for those who are in Him.
- Anxiety will cause any believer in Christ to continue turning every man or woman of God in various Shiloh camps to God of their lives.
- Anxiety will erode the discerning spirit in the life of believers in Christ and he or she may not see many exaggerations, manipulation, myths, and lies that are so common in many so-called Christian testimonies that they are hearing.
- Anxiety will not allow someone to be able to sift sift in between the supernatural breakthrough of Christ, and various fraudulent acts of businessmen and women religious business centers
For example, let us assume that two people attended a church holy ghost convention or congress together, and both of them pray for divine favor to get a miracle job respectively. However,
• The first person’s father is closed to the people in authority, moreover, he is an expert in using bribes to be getting whatever he or she wants from anywhere.
• The second person has no one, not even a man of God, because of his or her inability to pay or increase his or her tithes, first fruit, sacrificial offerings, Isaac seed, or worshipping men and women of God, but patiently waiting on God’s promises to manifest at the appointed time.
With the connection and bribery ability of the first person’s father, he or she got a so-called miracle job, or let us call it a good job; Although what he or she read may be an accounting, with his father’s influence plus a little bit bribery and influences here and there, they placed him as a site engineer in the ministry of works to be inspecting road projects.
Here comes the following Sunday the person is giving testimony in Shiloh, “the last holy ghost convention, or congress, he or she gave quality Isaac seeds to a general overseer or bishop, redeemed his pledge to the Church office, and in return, a general overseer lay hands on him to pray for him or her, and the Lord blessed him or she with “supernatural job” that he or she doesn’t apply for outside his or her field the following week.
And many depraved minds will still be calling such tithes increments or Isaac’s seed supernatural that are worthy of a lie as a testimony.
If the second person in the Shiloh camp is not privy to the first person a co “born-again Christian” and his father’s shenanigans, deception, and lies, how will such a person know that he or she needs more strength to continue to wait patiently for God’s manifestation for his or her own time?
If I may ask, was it the prayer or laying of hands of a tithes increment general overseer or Isaac seed-sowing bishop that got the person a job or bribery, corruption, connections, and manipulation of his or her father?
Can any sane human beings call such atrocities, manipulation, and deceptive testimonials a divine favor from God or exponential supernatural breakthrough from God, not to talk of the ones that called themselves believers in Christ?
There is no person that is not corrupt in Nigeria; Including Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo and many other special anointed spiritual gurus.
Believers in Christ don’t need to be bribing anyone before they receive anything if truly it is divine favor.
Does that mean the nation of Nigeria is tougher for born-again Christians to live and survive? Undoubtedly Yes!!!
BELIEVERS IN CHRIST, BEWARE OF VARIOUS EXPONENTIAL BREAKTHROUGH TESTIMONIES THAT ARE COMING OUT FROM MANY SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS, INCLUDING THEIR DADDY G.O AND BISHOPS.
WHY? BECAUSE IT WILL DEFINITELY PUSH YOU OUT OF GOD’S WILL, PROMISES, TIMING, SEASON, AND ETERNAL LIFE.
Let us reason together, don’t you think that the above testimony can cause anxiety in innocent people’s lives and journey of faith in Christ or waiting on God’s principle, and many people will start doubting God’s faithfulness in their lives?
While others that cannot wait any longer will be committing suicide because of various fake testimonies from many so-called brothers and sisters in a Redemption camp, Shiloh camp, and many other religious business centers.
Although anyone is free to be doing whatever they like, to get what they need because of grace and mercy.
However, such people should also be bold enough to tell others what they did to get their “exponential breakthrough,” if indeed they want their testimony to be full, complete, and prove the power and the faithfulness of Jesus Christ.
The book of Psalms chapter 37 says, “Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness… Psalms 37 NKJV.
BELIEVERS IN CHRIST MUST BEWARE OF WHAT THEY ARE LISTENING TO AS TESTIMONIES IN MANY REDEMPTION CAMPS, CANAANLAND, AND OTHER RELIGIOUS BUSINESS CENTERS.
WHY? BECAUSE IT MAY NOT BE OF GOD, BUT TACTICS OF THE ENEMY TO BE USING THEIR GREEDINESS, COVETOUSNESS, AND FOOLISHNESS MENTALITY TO BE DESTROYING THEIR FAITH AND TESTIMONY IN CHRIST.
Believers in Christ should not allow any best tither or Isaac seed shower Christians’ so-called testimonies to shift their focus from God’s promises and His faithfulness; Because often, they will not have a clue about other details in many people’s ”testimonies.” or where they got it from.
BELIEVERS IN CHRIST MUST ALWAYS BE CONTENT AND DELIBERATELY NOT ALLOW INCREMENT OF TITHE OR ISAAC SEED TO MOVE THEM OUT OF THE FAITHFULNESS OF CHRIST.