God Has Promised And He Is Determined To Intervene In Nigeria Issue
However, Buhari And Osibajo are not ready, and neither are they Fighting Any corruption, but their enemies, to be Honest With You, Buhari and Osibajo government can not fight corruption! The following is one of the reasons why you will know that Buhari and Osibajo’s government is not fighting any Corruption, and again, they can not fight it.
BUHARI AND OSIBAJO ARE ONLY PLAYING OUT THE SCRIPTS OF VENGEANCE
Isaiah 5:18-24 says, “Woe to those who drag iniquity with the cords of falsehood, And sin as if with cart ropes; Who says, “Let Him make speed, let Him hasten His work, that we may see it; And let the purpose of the Holy One of Israel draw near And come to pass, that we may know it! “
- Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
- Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight!
- Woe to those who are heroes in drinking wine And valiant men in mixing strong drinks, Who justify the wicked for a bribe, And take away the rights of the ones who are in the right! Therefore, as a tongue of fire consumes stubble And dry grass collapses into the flame, So their root will become like rot and their blossom blow away as dust; For they have rejected the law of the Lord of hosts And despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
NIGERIANS ARE THE FOLLOWING WHAT YOU CALLED JUSTICE?
- President Buhari’s government is more eager to save the reputation of chief nation looters and his campaign organizer than to save the welfare of the poor.
- How can a government so honor chief nation looters and their accomplices because they’re in the same camp or maybe are privy to their secrets, however, destroying the ones that are merely caring out their assignment by simply following the instructions of their chief looters?
- If some group of people is taking stolen money to the national president’s office, without rendering an account or the name of those that brought the money and the Imam president and holy Pastor kept silent, don’t you think that action has tainted their integrity?
WHAT TYPE OF JUSTICE ARE THE FOLLOWING?
Isaiah 1:21-23 Says,
- How the faithful city has become a harlot, She who was full of justice!
- Righteousness once lodged in her, But now murderers.
- Your silver has become dross, Your drink diluted with water.
- Your rulers are rebels And companions of thieves; Everyone loves a bribe And chases after rewards.
- They do not defend the orphan, Nor does the widow’s plea come before them.