It Is Time For Christians To Be Impacting Their Neighbors Or Neighborhood Not Only Seating On Church Pews In Religious Camps For Isaac Seed Blessings
Mathew 5:13-16 says, “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Tell Your Neighbor, You’re The Light, Let Your Light So Shine Before Men Not Showing Off Isaac Seed Sowing And Increments Of Tithes Status All-Around Redemption Camp, Canaanland Or Other Religious Business Centers.
- According to the scripture above, I understand perfectly that salvation in Christ is not an escape route to heaven to any believers in Christ by increasing their tithes yearly or sowing their inheritances as Isaac seed in another Redemption camp or any other religious real estate business center to becoming spiritually dormant and useless in their society here on earth.
- I also understand that salvation in Christ is a seal of distinction for all believers in Christ to be functioning perfectly here on earth before they will proceed to heaven or eternal life, not because of their best tither or Isaac seed sowing status.
What Did I Mean By The Above Submission?
Please kindly open your bible with me to the book of 1 Samuel 16:13. The scripture says, Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed David; and also confirmed that the spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward.
What Is It That Has Come Over Many Goya Olive Oil Anointed Christians Of This Dispensation?
- Someone said, thank God, “I am not anointed, nor sent” Can you open your Bible with me again to the book of Jeremiah 1:5? The scripture said, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations”.
- “But that was Jeremiah, not me” come with me again to the book of Mark 16:15-18. Verse 17, It says, “And these signs shall follow those that believe.” Which signs was the scripture referring to? Those are the signs of the anointed ones. Luke 4:18 says the spirit of the Lord is upon me…
Believers In Christ, What Is Your Own Impact On Your Society?
There are many definitions for impact, but I will like to give you one, It is the effect or impression of one thing on another, for example, the effect of unbelievers on believers.
As a believer in Jesus Christ, What is your impact on your family?
Again, What is your impact on society?
Hebrew 13:2 Says do not forget to entertain strangers.
How can I Impact My Family, Society, And Nation?
- To have a meaningful impact, you must be born again John 3:1-18. Why born again? Because you cannot give what you don’t have.
- Witnessing to people with the love of Christ, and let them see it in you. Proverbs 11:30 Says He that wins souls is wise.
- Refer them to the word of God (the Bible); not any books of businessmen or women. Joshua 1:8 says this book.
- Intercede for them always.
- Dare to speak against whatever is contrary to the truth of God through the word of God, even when many people don’t agree with you, whether in the Church environment or community setting, and dare to be speaking in a loud voice, strongly rejecting and refusing to be politically correct when undoubtedly you know that what is going on is an error, deception, manipulation, hypocrisy or outright lie.
In conclusion, do not be deterred, be bold and continue to testify to the goodness and faithfulness of God in your life for others to believe in His faithfulness too, without increasing your tithes or sowing your Isaac as seed into any religious business center.