IT IS TIME FOR CHRISTIANS IMPACT NOT ONLY SEATING ON THE CHURCH PEW
“Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Tell Your Neighbor, Let Your Light So Shine Before Men!
- According to the scripture above; I understand that salvation is not an escape route to heaven and be useless on earth.
- I also understand that salvation is a seal of distinction for all believers in Chris here on earth before they will go to heaven.
What Did You Mean By The Above?
Open with me to the book of 1 Samuel 16:13. The scripture says, Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed David; and also confirmed that the spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward.
What has come over God’s anointed?
- Someone said, “I am not anointed; nor sent. Can you open your bible with me to Jeremiah 1:5? “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations”.
But that was Jeremiah, not me. Come with me again to the book of Mark 16:15-18. Verse 17 says, and these signs shall follow those that believe. Those are the signs of the anointed ones Luke 4:18 says the spirit of the Lord is upon me…
Believers in Christ, what is your impact?
There are many definitions for impact, but I will give you one; It is the effect or impression of one thing on another. For example, the effect of unbelievers on believers.
As a believer of Jesus Christ; What is your impact in your family?
What is your impact on society?
Hebrew 13:2 Says do not forget to entertain strangers.
How can I impact my family; and my society?
- To have a meaningful impact, you must be born again John 3:1-18. Why? Because you cannot give what you don’t have.
- Witnessing to people with the love of Christ, and let them see it in you. Proverbs 11:30 Says He that win souls is wise.
- Refer them to the word of God (bible); not the books of men. Joshua 1:8 says this book.
- Intercede for them always.
- Dare to speak against whatever that is contrary to the truth in the word of God; even when people don’t agree with you whether in the church or community; and refused to be politically correct when you undoubtedly know that it is a lie.
In conclusion, continue to testify to the faithfulness and goodness of God in your life for others to believe in His faithfulness.