Sentiment And Compassion Are Major Tools That The Enemy Is Using
- ”When the inhabitants of Gibeon heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, they worked craftily and went and pretended to be ambassadors.
- And they took old sacks on their donkeys, old wineskins torn and mended, old and patched sandals on their feet, and old garments on themselves; and all the bread of their provision was dry and moldy.
- And they went to Joshua, to the camp at Gilgal, and said to him and to the men of Israel, “We have come from a far country; now therefore, make a covenant with us.”
- Then the men of Israel said to the Hivites, “Perhaps you dwell among us; so how can we make a covenant with you?”
- But they said to Joshua, “We are your servants.” And Joshua said to them, “Who are you, and where do you come from?”
- So they said to him: “From a very far country your servants have come, because of the name of the LORD your God; for we have heard of His
fame andall that He did in Egypt,” Joshua 9:3-9 NKJV.
To Be Compassionate Is Necessary! But, At The Same Time, Been Sensitive Is The Utmost.
Do You Know That There Are Sometimes You Will Think That You’re Offering Assistance To A Needy, But You’re Been Scammed? Sometimes It May Be That What You’re Doing Is Digging Grave For Yourself And Your Future Generation? You Must Always Allow The Holy Spirit To Direct You, Even In The House Of God. It Is Not every time That Your Bishops or Guest Ministers Are Raising Sacrificial Offerings That You Must Give. God Gave You Responsibility Too.
Litmus Test To Know Maybe You’re Compassionately Wrong, Or You’re Truly Hearing The Voice Of The Holy Spirit, ”Do I Truly Have What Our Daddy G.O Is Asking Us To Give?” Is my giving still considered as a sacrifice to God, even though I know that what I want to give was stolen”? Christians, Be Wise and Beware.