Sentiment And Compassion Can not Replace Sensitivity In Christ’s Kingdom.
Sentiment And Compassion Are Major Tools That Enemies Are Using To Be Defrauding And Destroying Many Christians.
Note: Whenever Someone Scammed Others Intentionally, And They Are Caught, If The Opportunity Present Itself, Such People Might Kill Their Victim.
- ”When the inhabitants of Gibeon heard what Joshua had done to Jericho and Ai, they worked craftily and went and pretended to be ambassadors.
- And they took old sacks on their donkeys, old wineskins torn and mended, old and patched sandals on their feet, and old garments on themselves; and all the bread of their provision was dry and moldy.
- And they went to Joshua, to the camp at Gilgal, and said to him and to the men of Israel, “We have come from a far country; now therefore, make a covenant with us.”
- Then the men of Israel said to the Hivites, “Perhaps you dwell among us; so how can we make a covenant with you?”
- But they said to Joshua, “We are your servants.” And Joshua said to them, “Who are you, and where do you come from?”
- So they said to him: “From a very far country your servants have come, because of the name of the LORD your God; for we have heard of His fame
andall that He did in Egypt,” Joshua 9:3-9 NKJV.
To Be Compassionate Is Necessary, At The Same Time, Been Sensitive Is The Utmost.
Do You Know That There Are Sometimes You Will Think That You’re Offering Assistance To A Needy, But You’ve Been Scammed If The Holy Spirit Has Not Instructed You?
Sometimes It May Be That What You’re Doing Is Digging A Grave For Yourself And Your Future Generation.
As A Believer In Christ, You Must Always Allow The Holy Spirit To Be Directing You Before You Help Anyone, Even In The Supposed House Of God.
It Is Not every time That Your Daddy g.o, Bishop or Guest Ministers Are Raising Sacrificial Offerings That You Must Give; Remember That God Gave You Some Responsibility That You Must Take Care Too.
A Litmus Test To Know Maybe You’re Compassionately Wrong, Or You’re Truly Hearing The Voice Of The Holy Spirit, ”Do I Truly Have What A Daddy g.o Or Bishop Is Asking Us To Give?”
“Is my giving without listening to the Holy Spirit still considered as an acceptable sacrifice to God, even though I know that what I am giving was stolen?
Christians, Always Consult The Holy Spirit, Be Wise, and Beware!