Apostle Paul said, “Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.” Philippians 2:3-7.
DOES CHRISTIANS UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE READING?
Most of the messages or scriptures that many Christians and many of their leaders had used and still using to be defrauding many of their ignorant followers in this dispensation is majorly Apostle Paul’s Letters.
But, I am not sure if anyone of them ever asks each other sincerely the following question whenever they are studying the supposed Apostle Paul’s letters, even when the Holy Spirit is nudging them to take a specific action on many religious status quo interpretations?
HAVE YOU VERIFIED WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT OR YOU ARE JUST SUCKING EVERYTHING IN BECAUSE ANOINTED BISHOP SAID IT?
• If Apostle Paul happens to be standing by your side right now, will he confirm or approve of many distortions of his messages that have been preached and interpret for motivational and faith seed collection purposes?
• Would Apostle Paul be willing to give his consent to multiple distortions of his words that many Christians are calling strategies today if he is alive or in Christ’s presence?
• Will Jesus Christ give His consent to many fraudulent strategies of Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo and their Isaac seed group of companies if, they are humble enough to ask the Holy Spirit on many techniques they are teaching many of their innocent or ignorant followers?
• Will Jesus Christ approve the manipulating style of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye open heaven devotional book and millionaire’s club to be DEFRAUDING His followers in Christ’s kingdom if He eventually shows up?
• Does Jesus Christ give His consent to Apostle Peter’s decision to go back into secular fishing business and carried other disciples along, or did asked him to go and be Joining the Pharisees and Sadducees and their political business partners in Politics?
• If indeed Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor and many other “special anointed” men and women of God in Nigeria have the love of Christ in them, and have not played fraudulent roles in Ex-president Good luck Jonathan’s government then.
Wouldn’t it be Godly if they have for once come out to shut their Buhari and their spiritual son Osibajo’s mouth for always calling ex-president Good luck Jonathan the most corrupt president in the nation, Knowing fully that his spiritual Adeboye and other fathers are all part of Jonathan’s corruption and freebies called exponential BREAKTHROUGH.
• Can all the group of people I mentioned above face the nation of Nigeria with the fear of God and tell them that they are not part of Ex-President Good luck Jonathan’s corruption freebies? If they can not, what they are practicing is a grievous injustice.
LET US TAKE SENTIMENT AWAY WHAT DOES JESUS CHRIST SAYS ABOUT INJUSTICE?
Brethren, I know that this group of people are gods unto many of you in Nigeria, but why would you love to be heaping more coals of Fire upon their heads by not jointly encourage them to confess their sins, repent of it, and make necessary amendments or restitution as they thought others, even though all of you their spiritual sons and daughters claimed that you love them?
Why is it also hard for the ones that people are calling men of God, especially the caliber of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye be bold, courageous and repent of their atrocities upon their nation, dare to make necessary amendment and restitution; even though they are teaching their followers to be doing so with passion in many of their Churches?
Is it because of their intention of accumulating more worldly wealth or the fear of losing the ones they have accumulated fraudulently already?
Christians, don’t expect the heathen; I mean the ones you are calling unbelievers to adjust their ways of lives to that of the righteousness of Christ, if you Christians and your leaders don’t want to pay the price and show them the example of Jesus Christ’s righteousness to be following.
In conclusion, Jesus Christ told His disciple the following,
Jesus said, “therefore all that they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds; for they say things and do not do them.” Matthew 23:3 NASB.
Brethren, Forget about all the Eight hundred and fifty or one million acres or hectares of land that any redemption camp or Canaan land real estate project is situated on, dare to be examining your ways of life, if it truly corresponds with the way of Christ’s and His mind.