Apostle Paul said, “Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.” Philippians 2:3-7.
AS CHRISTIANS, DO YOU SINCERELY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE READING IN THE BIBLE?
Most of the messages or scriptures that many Christians and their leaders used and still defrauded many innocent or ignorant followers in this dispensation are mainly Apostle Paul’s Letters. But, I am not sure if anyone of them ever asks each other the following question whenever they are studying the supposed Apostle Paul’s letters, even when the Holy Spirit is nudging them to be taking specific action on many religious status quo and interpretations.
HAVE YOU VERIFIED WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU IN VARIOUS REDEMPTION CAMPS FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT, OR ARE YOU JUST SUCKING EVERYTHING IN BECAUSE A SPECIAL ANOINTED DADDY G.O. OR BISHOP SAID IT?
• If Apostle Paul happens to be standing by your side right now, do you sincerely think he will confirm or approve many distortions of his messages that have been preached and interpreted in various devotional books for motivational purposes, tithes increments, Isaac seed sowing, and faith seed collections in Shiloh camps?
• Do you think Apostle Paul would be willing to consent to multiple distortions of his words that many Christians are calling strategies in religious camps today if he is alive or in Jesus Christ’s presence?
• Will Jesus Christ consent to many fraudulent strategies of Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo and their various Isaac seed group of companies if they are humble enough to be asking the Holy Spirit about many techniques they are teaching many of their innocent and ignorant followers?
• Will Jesus Christ approve the manipulating style of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye’s open heaven devotional book and establishment of a millionaire’s club in a Redemption camp to be defrauding His innocent followers in Christ’s kingdom if He eventually shows up?
• Did Jesus Christ consent to Apostle Peter’s decision to go back into his secular fishing business and carry other disciples along, or did Jesus Christ ask him to go and join the Pharisees and Sadducees, their political business partners in Politics?
• If indeed Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, and many other “specially anointed and influential” men and women of God in Nigeria have a love of Christ and have not played fraudulent roles in Ex-president Good luck Jonathan’s government then.
Don’t you think it will be Godly if they have once come out to shut their supposed Buhari and their spiritual son Osibajo’s mouths that are always calling Nigeria’s ex-president Good luck Jonathan the most corrupt president in the nation, knowing fully that his spiritual fathers Pastor Adeboye and many other spiritual fathers are all part of Jonathan’s corruption, freebies called exponential breakthrough panel and spiritual advisor?
• Can all the group of people I mentioned above face the nation of Nigeria with the fear of God and tell them that they are not part of Ex-President Good luck Jonathan’s corruptions and freebies? If they can not, that means their practices are grievous injustice.
LET US TAKE SENTIMENT AWAY; WHAT DOES JESUS CHRIST SAY ABOUT INJUSTICE?
Believers in Christ, I know that the above group of people are gods on their own unto many people in Nigeria, but why should you love to be heaping more coals of fire upon their heads by not jointly and courageously encouraging them to confess their sins, repent of it, and make necessary amendments or make restitution as they have taught others, and continue teaching in various redemption camps, even though all of you their spiritual sons and daughters claimed that you love them?
Believers in Christ, why is it so hard for the ones that people are calling special anointed and influential men and women of God, especially the caliber of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, and various others be bold and courageous to repent of their atrocities been constantly committed upon their nation, and citizens, dare to be making necessary amendments and restitutions, even though they are teaching their followers to be doing so with passion in many of their religious business centers? Is it because of their intention to accumulate more worldly wealth; or the fear of losing the ones they have accumulated already fraudulently?
Christians, don’t expect the heathen; I mean the ones you are calling unbelievers to be adjusting their ways of life to that of the righteousness of Christ; if you Christians and your leaders don’t want to pay the price and show them the example of Jesus Christ’s righteousness to be following.
In conclusion, Jesus Christ told His disciple the following,
Jesus said, “therefore all that they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds; for they say things and do not do them.” Matthew 23:3 NASB.
Believers in Christ, forget about all their eight hundred and fifty or one million acres or hectares of land that any Redemption camp or Canaanland real estate business project is situated on; dare to be examining your ways of life if it truly corresponds with the way of Jesus Christ’s, His mind and original intent.
THAT IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF INNOCENT AND IGNORANT PEOPLE’S PREDICAMENTS