What Are The Dangers In Depending On Godfather Or Spiritual Father After God Has Communicated Or Spoken With You Directly?
Very Simple, it will cause believers in Christ to be missing God’s instruction for His direction.
Before Jesus was crucified, He gave certain instructions to His disciples, but, Thomas replied Him back that they didn’t know where He was going. Note, that Thomas’s reply wasn’t meant to be sarcasm. It was real because he did not know where exactly Jesus Christ about heading to, not to talk about how they would get there. Note this again, the question Thomas asked wasn’t meant to benefit him only.
Does the above words from Thomas sound familiar to believers in Christ’s kingdom today?
Many people, especially the so-called Christians, may call Thoma’s question a stupid question, but the truth is that uncountable of them don’t know the answer to that question either. In this life, if you’re not confident, bold, or courageous enough to ask questions about what you don’t know or understand, You’re not qualified to know the answer and you will undoubtedly be coasting along with other people’s gullibility. So, when Thomas asked a serious question, Jesus didn’t find Thomas’s question as a stupid question as many believers may think or believe, and that was why Jesus Christ replied to him with the following answer.
”I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6 NKJV.
If we look deeper or pay utmost attention to what is going on in Jesus Christ’s kingdom, Thomas’s concern then was similar to what many Christians are passing through in this present dispensation or age. Various businessmen and women in Jesus Christ’s pulpit are constantly turning themselves into special anointed and influential religious current champions in religious errors manipulations and shenanigans.
VARIOUS PROPHETS, APOSTLES, DADDY G.O., BISHOP, POPE, PASTORS, OR ANY OTHER NAME YOU MIGHT HAVE GIVEN TO YOUR SLAVE TRADERS IN THE RELIGIOUS SECTOR AT PRESENT ARE NOT THE WAY OF JESUS CHRIST.
THEY ARE ALL CO-BELIEVERS IN CHRIST LIKE YOU AND ME WHO ARE PRIVILEGED TO HAVE SERVED OR PRESENTLY SERVING IN JESUS CHRIST’S KINGDOM. THAT IS IF THEY TRULY HAVE AN AUTHORIZED SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE WITH JESUS CHRIST.
CALLING “THE GOD OF ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OR GOD OF 1930 BEFORE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST WOULD BELIEVE THEY CAN GET PRAYER ANSWERS FROM THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS OVERZEALOUSNESS AND RELIGIOUS IGNORANCE IF ANYONE IS PRACTICING SUCH IN JESUS CHRIST’S KINGDOM.
For many Christians having a godfather or spiritual father, is another way of subjecting themselves to religious slavery and bondage ignorantly, and systematically trading who they are in Jesus Christ with religious myths, shenanigans, fables, and fallacies.
Endeavor to take a look at many retired heads of state, and past and present presidents in Nigeria until this morning, You may be surprised that many of them have never used the wisdom that God has given unto them independently. They continually use their godfathers or spiritual fathers that are already overwhelmed and they are confused, that is exactly what is causing decadence and obstructing many citizens of Nigeria’s freedom till today.
How? Because many of those highest-bidder presidents and other politicians rode to the seat of governance on the platform of corruption, bribery, manipulation, and deception of godfatherism influence. That is more reason why godfathers and spiritual fathers will continue to have the right to control their lives, manipulate their Godly given wisdom, and continue to trample upon godly instructions for good judgment. Guess what? Their sons and daughters must obey to be doing their godfather’s bidding, except if they’re ready to face the consequences of downfall.
BELIEVERS IN CHRIST MUST BEWARE OF EVERY GODFATHER SPECIAL ANOINTING OR SPIRITUAL FATHER’S INFLUENCE FOR UNNECESSARY TITHES INCREMENT GROWTH OR ISAAC SEED SOWING FALLACIES FOR PROSPERITY IN VARIOUS SHILOH CAMPS.
What do you think is the rationale behind some privileged government staff that is donating other staff’s money to some political godfathers or spiritual fathers to be doing their businesses or building real estate religious business centers in Nigeria?
It is no more hidden or a fairy tale that the present government of Buhari and Osibajo that Nigerians have in place in their nation will not move the nation of Nigeria forward an inch towards any substantial progress that will benefit the commoners unless their special anointed men and women of God remove their coverings of deception.
How? Because the cabals in the government are using the so-called men and women of God and their sons and daughters, including their business partners, to continue canvassing the citizens of Nigeria that they will do the right thing, but, the truth remains that they cannot do anything neither right nor good.
Why? Because it is not in their plans or agenda, even if the Nigeria citizens unanimously exchange this present president of Nigeria with the most religious or holier general overseer such as Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo to replace Buhari and Osibajo government; Go and write it down, their efforts are still going to amount to failure.
Why? Because, the ”miracle” that brought them, especially Pastor Yemi Osibajo into the government was funded with stolen money, stolen mandate, and deception of many influential and specially anointed religious leaders that have Ph.D. degrees in mathematical corruption and manipulation.
And now that they have been rewarded with a good job in the seat of power because of their exceptional skill in deception, and an accomplice in the looting of the nation’s treasury and manipulating their citizens’ minds without being exposed, let us wait for the harvest that is coming very soon, wait for it patiently, it will not be long before you start harvesting what your special anointed ones sowed!
THE FEAR OF GOD DOESN’T HAVE A RESIDENT PERMIT AMONG NIGERIANS, ESPECIALLY IN THEIR WEALTHY PEOPLE’S LIVES AND THEIR SO-CALLED MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD.
• I used to think that Muslims genuinely have a fear of God, but President Buhari and his cohorts, coupled with many things that are happening in the nation of Nigeria and in their government, have proved me wrong.
• I also used to think that once someone joins Christianity, such people will find themselves in heaven because the righteousness of Christ will become excellent in their lives; far be it, Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and many other influential and special anointed Christians leaders in Nigeria have proven me including many sensitive people wrong.
• Many people also think that idol worshipers have a good heart, therefore, they are supposed to have the fear of God; Far be it, their own wickedness or wicked acts are receiving promotions daily, they urgently need to be born again in other to inherit eternal life, wait a minute, where do you think the idol worshippers’ fear of God supposed to have come from? Is it from multiple people they are murdering, slaughtering, and dismembering daily to be making sacrifices and concoctions for their political brothers and sisters in sin, or the sin they are joining many influential special anointed pastors, and bishops in conjunction with alfas to be committing? They also have proved people wrong. How? Because many of these traditional people are the real evil that has invaded every nook and cranny of Nigerian society, governments, and especially the lives of many so-called Muslims and Christians. Guess what? They are wreaking great havoc daily in various communities, and for such a dastardly act to be happening is either the children of God are silent or sleeping.
Believers in Christ, beware of tithe increment Redemption camp business center that you are calling church, Isaac’s seed sowing Shiloh camp of Isaac seeds for prosperity, and many other Mountain of Fire that have already lost the Holy Ghost fire a long time ago to mammon. Please, urgently stay away from their religious myths, fallacies, and shenanigans, especially from the so-called Pentecostal churches of this dispensation. Why? Because many of them have become recruiting centers for idol worshipers, otherwise known as traditional worshipers. Because the traditional worshippers have realized that both “sheep and the shepherds” in various redemption camps and Shiloh camps religious business centers are not different from each other, they’ve all sold their souls out to unrighteous mammon.
CHRISTIANS, THE TIME IS TRULY NEAR DARE TO MAKE AMENDMENTS URGENTLY.
The scripture following says, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.” Luke 21:10 NKJV. Everything the scripture talks about and continually reminds us about is happening right now, and that is a sure sign that the end is near.
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NEAR AND IS HERE ARE NOT THE SAME THING, THEREFORE, BELIEVERS IN CHRIST BE CAUTIOUS SO THAT YOU DON’T GO AND DUMP YOUR TREASURES IN ANY REDEMPTION CAMP OR CANAANLAND REAL ESTATE BUSINESS CENTERS.
HOWEVER, YOU STILL HAVE MANY MORE CHANCES TO MAKE AMENDMENTS NOW, THEREFORE, BELIEVERS IN CHRIST STAY AWAY FROM EVERY REDEMPTION CAMP OF TITHES INCREMENT AND CANAANLAND OR SHILOH CAMP ISAAC’S SEED SOWING FALLACIES FOR PROSPERITY.
Believers in Christ, don’t go and sell your properties to give to any Daddy g.o or Bishop to be building a real estate project in a Redemption camp, Shiloh camp, or Canaanland religious business center simply because you heard that the kingdom of God is here. The kingdom of God is not here presently, the scriptures say, “IS NEAR”
Moreover, if believers in Christ will not need their properties or inheritance in heaven because “the kingdom of God” is here; What makes you think that your Daddy g.o and Bishop will need those properties or inheritances in their various Redemption camps, Shiloh camps or Canaanland? Except, maybe God has revealed to your Daddy g.o and Bishop that their names are not on the list of those people that are going with Jesus Christ or that will partake in His eternal life.
Believers in Christ, don’t go and be sowing your properties and family inheritances to any Daddy g.o or bishop in various Redemption camps or Canaanland business centers because you believe that the kingdom of God is here. Jesus Christ never tells anyone that, He said, “But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony.
Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer, for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.” Luke 21:13-15 NKJV
The scripture has stated clearly that all the shenanigans of the politicians and their religious business partners, including the sons and daughters of Daddy g.o, bishop, and Isaac Seed’s agents worldwide are part of the evil that Jesus talked about. However, paying utmost attention and doing your own part will turn into a testimony for you and those whom God has predestined.
Are you a Jesus Christ Follower, or you are In Christ? If you answer yes, I am in Christ, then you are not permitted to enter into any fraudulent activities with any evil government by calling it “the will of God,” when no one puts chains in your hands and legs that you can not reject an evil offer.“for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.”Prayer points:
1. I want us to pray this morning that God should add the courage, boldness, and wisdom that He already promised to those who believe in him so that we can be able to move out of the sidelines of religious myths and fallacies in the name of Jesus.
2. Pray for Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo to have more courage and boldness to be able to speak the truth of Christ with Nigerian politicians as an oracle for God with a singular mouth in the name of Jesus.
3. Pray that God will destroy all the counsel of the Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo to subject the nation of Nigeria to his personal property and release the nation of Nigeria and her politicians’ minds from Chief Obasanjo’s grips and shenanigans in the name of Jesus.
4. Pray for the Muslims, for God to revert them back to their previous fear of God and not to keep joining the deceptive mentality like that of their Christian counterparts in building multiple Redemption camps, Nasfat camps, and many other camps because of the love of money in the name of Jesus.