Christianity In Nigeria May Soon Hit The Most Pitiable Condition
If, There Is No Urgent Repentance
Song: Eyin Leni kin Wa, Olorun Mi, Mo Gbo Ipe Re Mosi Wa, Oro Aiye Mi Dowo Re Bami Tunse.
1 Samuel Chapter 29:1-30. “The Philistines gathered all their forces at Aphek, and Israel camped by the spring in Jezreel. 2 As the Philistine rulers marched with their units of hundreds and thousands, David and his men were marching at the rear with Achish. 3 The commanders of the Philistines asked, “What about these Hebrews?’ 4 But the Philistine commanders were angry with Achish and said, “Send the man back, that he may return to the place you assigned him. He must not go with us into battle, or he will turn against us during the fighting. How better could he regain his master’s favor than by taking the heads of our own men? 5 Isn’t this the David they sang about in their dances: ‘Saul has slain his thousands, and David his tens of thousands?” 6 So Achish called David and said to him, “As surely as the Lord lives, you have been reliable, and I would be pleased to have you serve with me in the army. From the day you came to me until today, I have found no fault in you, but the rulers don’t approve of you. 7 Now turn back and go in peace; do nothing to displease the Philistine rulers.” 8 “But what have I done?” asked David. “What have you found against your servant from the day I came to you until now? Why can’t I go and fight against the enemies of my lord the king?” 9 Achish answered, “I know that you have been as pleasing in my eyes as an angel of God; nevertheless, the Philistine commanders have said, ‘He must not go up with us into battle…
30 David and his men reached Ziklag on the third day. Now the Amalekites had raided the Negev and Ziklag. They had attacked Ziklag and burned it, 2 and had taken captive the women and everyone else in it, both young and old. They killed none of them but carried them off as they went on their way.
THERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO PAY ATTENTION TO
1. Does David know that the enemies that his lord (Achish) was talking about were his people, Israelites?
2. Does anyone think that if the Philistines permitted David to go with them to that war, can David do anything to rescue his people if he eventually found out?
3. Does anyone think that the victory of Israel will depend on David’s manipulation if he knew and refused to go back?
4. In anyone’s wild imagination, do you think David would have saved his household if he had ventured to go on that trip with Achish?
The way Nigerian Christian leaders are romancing the politicians will soon put them and their followers in utmost danger if there is no urgent action and repentance.
- Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo and the people under his authority have surrendered their lives to unrighteous mammon.
- Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his children’s mouths have been gagged completely.
- Pastor Ayo Oritzejafor has traded himself and other Christian leaders out for unrighteous mammon.
- Many other respectable men and women of God are presently toying with the power of darkness.
- An incredible percentage of other men of God have sold their lives to the devil entirely because of money.
- Many younger ministers they’re turning out as pastors’ consciences are dead on arrival.
OSINBAJO AND HIS SPIRITUAL FATHERS ARE ROMANCING WITH THE EVIL FORCES
“We cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.” Acts 4:20.
Whenever Christians want to preach or dare to be Preaching the true gospel, there is no doubt, there will be opposition, it is normal if you are a competent witness for our Lord and Savior, therefore you must be sure that forces of hell will do their utmost to prevail against you, however, they will not succeed.
Peter and John had preached boldly and were threatened by the local council, but Peter’s reply to their threats was clear. “We cannot but speak of the things which we have seen and heard.” In another word It is impossible for you, to shut Our mouths, we have a story to tell and neither you nor any council members can prevent us from saying it to whoever cares to listen.
“Too many people are only willing to defend rights that are personally important to them, It’s selfish ignorance, and it’s exactly why totalitarian governments can get away with trampling on people. Freedom does not mean freedom just for the things I think I should be able to do. Freedom is for all of us. If people will not speak up for other people’s rights, there will come a day when they will lose their own. – Tony Lawrence
Totalitarianism is a political system in which the state recognizes no limits to its authority and strives to regulate every aspect of public and private life wherever feasible.
One of the attitudes of an irresponsible leader or leader, whether in the secular or religious sector is to look away as if nothing is happening when people are losing their lives and properties daily.
Dare God, Our Lives Are In Your Hands, Come And Save Us.