GODLINESS WITH CONTENTMENT IS A GREAT GAIN NOT ISAAC’S SEED SOWING OR TITHE INCREMENTS.
THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT, AGAIN, GODLINESS IS NOT ABOUT TITHE INCREMENTS OR ISAAC SEED SOWING RELIGIOSITY IN VARIOUS SHILOH CAMPS OR REDEMPTION CAMPS BUSINESS CENTERS.
Apostle Paul wrote, “Now godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.” I Timothy 6:6-9 NKJV.
The first time the Lord showed me a vision of how Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo derailed Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye from Jesus Christ’s kingdom track to me it seems unbelievable. When I revealed the vision to some Pastors, I realized immediately that I had touched their special anointing gods, that is not where I want to go now, and I will try not to go there throughout this message.
BELIEVERS IN CHRIST, LET US FIRST LOOK AT WHAT THE WORD CONTENTMENT MEANS.
A dictionary puts the word contentment this way, “The state of being mentally or emotionally satisfied with things as they are.” I know that many of us will have different opinions and some questions on this issue of contentment; It is allowed.
• A great example of a life of contentment, or not being content in the Bible can be related to that of Apostle Peter before Jesus Christ rebuked him and got him back on the right course, or we can safely say to Christ’s kingdom track after Peter’s declaration of “I AM GOING FOR FISHING!”
• Another example of life that is not content may be that of Nigeria Vice President Pastor Yemi Osibajo, one of the ordained Pastors of RCCG presently in the presidential villa that went from Redemption camp ordination of “let’s go fishing” back to fishing for national resources with Politicians. The only difference between Pastor Yemi Osibajo and Simon Peter, one of Jesus Christ’s disciples is that Simon Peter was restored by Jesus Christ back to his originally ordained fishing assignment. But, no one among Pastor Yemi Osibajo’s spiritual fathers nor among the specially anointed and influential men and women of God in Nigeria and abroad is bold or courageous enough to restore Nigeria Vice President, Pastor Yemi Osibajo back to Jesus Christ’s kingdom track.
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD OTHERWISE KNOWN AS RCCG ORDAINED PASTORS IN THE PRESIDENT VILLA, AND MANY OTHER POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS ARE UNDOUBTEDLY GRAVE DISASTERS TO THE NATION OF NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.
Today, it’s very rare that you will find someone who is truly content with his or her life condition, especially in Nigeria.
However, the Bible has a great deal about contentment and being satisfied with what we have, who we are, or where we are at present.
Caveat! Contentment is not equivalent to laziness, or a desire to be stagnant deliberately, but, it is a deliberate attempt to be at peace with God’s faithfulness no matter the circumstances.
That was why Jesus said, “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?” Matthew 6:25.
A contented life or lifestyle believer will always be grateful to God in whatever condition or situation such finds himself or herself in, however, being content doesn’t mean that someone should not progress or join a political party movement of his or her choice.
But, believers in Christ, especially the ones that have been ordained into Jesus Christ’s Kingdom assignment and consuming tithe increments and Isaac’s seed must progress carefully by faith in Christ’s kingdom with godliness, not greediness and covetousness that is going on in various Redemption camps and Shiloh camps business centers.
DO YOU KNOW WHY MANY CHRISTIANS, ESPECIALLY THEIR LEADERS ARE NOT CONTENT WITH WHAT THEY HAVE ANYMORE UNLESS THEY ARE COLLECTING THEIR FOLLOWERS FIRST FRUIT, ISAAC’S SEED, TITHE INCREMENTS, SEED FAITH, AND OTHER SACRIFICIAL OFFERING BY COMPULSION OR UNDER DURESS?
1. Many modern-day Churches, especially the so-called Pentecostal among them are erroneously and continually teaching many believers in Christ religious myths, worldly strategies, and fraudulent ways of accumulating wealth, prosperity, and mundane material things.
2. The so-called men and women of God are constantly teaching their followers how to get wealth they did not work for nor deserve, simply by sowing their Isaac as seed and other properties that are not theirs as seed faith into various Redemption camps, Shiloh camps, Mountain of fire, Canaanland and many other religious business centers.
How? By introducing them to another way that is different from the way and principles of Jesus Christ in the bible.
Jesus says in the book of Matthew 6:29-34. “Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
3. Another reason, and probably the main reason why many Christians, especially Pentecostal Christians are not contented anymore and cannot be content, especially in Nigeria, is worry, religious fallacies, myths, and multiple shenanigans from various Redemption camps and Shiloh camps business centers that are constantly causing anxiety, greediness, and covetousness. Worries about what to eat or drink, especially if someone has lifted himself or herself so high as one of the best tithers in various religious business centers, or probably you’ve rated yourself beyond where God placed you in your various Canaanland and Redemption camps. Undoubtedly, such ignorance will continue to make anyone walk contrary to God’s will and way. And, The word of God says, “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. Isaiah 55:8.
4. Other reasons why many Christians, especially Nigeria Christians are not contented and cannot be contented except by divine intervention are greediness, covetousness, and too much emphasis on worldly prosperity through fraudulent tithe increments or Isaac seed sowing in various Redemption camps, Shilo camps and many other Canaanland real estate business centers. Due to too much reading of mathematicians or biochemistry open heaven, mountain top experience, and many other religious men and women of God fictional or devotional books selfishness, greediness, and covetousness, which the root cause of all is the love of money.
Whenever a supposed believer in Christ has too much love for money or material things to the extent that they don’t even think of what will be the effect of their actions on their neighbors or assignments.
That is called a lack of fear of God, lack of wisdom, and living a life of contentment will be extremely far away from such people, regardless of their religious background, denomination, or affiliation.
Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”
The love of money will automatically take the fear of God away from anyone, whether you are a Christian on the pew, a special anointed Bishop and Daddy g.o on the pulpit, or an unbeliever on the streets. Because you will not care if your neighbors die in their needs, or if they are alive. As long as you can get rich anyhow in your various Redemption camps and Shiloh camps real estate business centers, pay your tithe by compulsion, and sow your fraudulent Isaac as seed for ignorant spiritual covering that is fine with you.
• The love of money will cause anyone to be deceptive or you can call it ”smartness in Isaac’s seed sower’s terms,” as many of them would say, or anyhow you want to call it.
• The love of money will cause anyone to dig his or her own grave unknowingly.
• The love of money will not allow anyone to identify evil and turn around, not to talk of standing in the gap without fear, especially when evil is apparent.
As a believer in Christ, the love of money will surely take eternal life away from you and establish your way on the broad road of eternal damnation through various tithe increment Redemption camps and Isaac’s seed-sowing Canaanland or Shilo camps real estate business centers.
The following scripture says, “Then Jesus said to his disciples, Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 19:23.
In conclusion, Believers in Christ must continually take their time to study the life of Haman in the Book of Esther, Chapter 3 verse 1. It might be of help to them.
Despite the fact that Haman got everything on the platter of gold, he was still not satisfied, he still wanted to accumulate Mordecai and other Jewish resources with his, as Isaac’s seed increments to himself until he finally reached his dead end.
AS BELIEVERS IN CHRIST, YOU MUST DARE TO CARRY OUT THE HOLY SPIRIT APPRAISAL ON YOURSELF TIMELY AND ENDEAVOR TO VERIFY YOUR RESULTS FROM HIM TIMELY, CONCERNING HOW YOU ARE FEARING OR LIVING YOUR LIVES IN VARIOUS REDEMPTION CAMPS, SHILOH CAMPS, AND MANY OTHER RELIGIOUS REAL ESTATE BUSINESS CAMPS.