Does The United States Of America Really Care About The Poor?
The reason why the United States of America Government supported Good Luck Jonathan to remove the fuel subsidy is not that they love Nigerians and their economy, “According to the US government press release, the fuel subsidy in Nigeria is very costly and has kept the prices abnormally low.”
I don’t know what is very costly in Nigeria’s subsidy, except for their leaders’ corruption in conjunction with the Western leaders.
- Average Nigerians are living on two dollars a day, and Madam Clinton, the United State of America government representative doesn’t see that as abnormally low for a nation with multiple resources, including oil.
- Given Nigerians, the visa lottery to come and be living in their country, at the cost of American citizens, is not abnormally high for their country.
- Given their own citizens unemployment is not abnormally high for their country.
- Given their citizens Medicaid and Medicare is not abnormally high for the United States of America.
- Given many Churches grants is not abnormally high for the United States of America.
- Subsidizing agricultural products is not abnormally high for the United States of America.
- Bailing their liquidated companies out from trouble is not abnormally high for the United States America.
- Fighting war that doesn’t concerns them around the world is not abnormally high for the United States of America.
The United States of America is preaching around the world that they wanted to help Africa to come out of poverty and oppression.
My question to the Secretary of State for the United States of America, Hillary Clinton is this, how will eradicating poverty in Nigeria be possible when you and your government are giving support to destroy the citizens of Nigeria more? Think about that.
Nigeria government if you rely on the United States of America and Britain without caution you will be doomed forever.
Remember divine healing is real and Jesus is Lord!
January 1, 2012